Enterprise Collections: Modernizing and humanizing debt recovery
In one form or another, most people have debts. It is, in many ways, an everyday part of life. Yet debt carries a considerable amount of stigma with it, which can have a negative impact on people’s willingness to seek out ways to manage it. And it’s not that people don’t want to pay, in fact, in most cases the opposite is true, but outdated procedures, unfit technological solutions, and seemingly unempathetic customer service representatives create significant barriers - barriers that must be removed in order to modernize and humanize enterprise collections.
On today’s show, we’ll be speaking with Dale Williams, CEO of Telrock Systems; Guy Hammon, general manager of enterprise lending at FIS; and Michael Peretz, housing finance practice lead at Capco. Join us as we explore the modern solutions that are reshaping enterprise collections and improving debt recovery for institutions and customers. We’ll discover why poor communication can drastically damage an institution's ability to recover funds, where current enterprise collection solutions currently fall short, and how improved tech solutions can better human interactions and, therefore, debt recovery.
We’ll also ask:
- How has COVID impacted the technologies associated with enterprise collections?
- What, other than technology, is the key to providing a better experience for those in debt?
- How is the landscape in B2B enterprise collections changing?
- Why does empathy need to be at the core of debt recovery?
- What do organizations need to consider when bringing enterprise collections in-house?