Ep 16. Ask The Strategy Hacker: Explain Your Tweets Live Q&A On All Things Marketers Are Too Afraid To Talk About
Anybody can tweet something out, but not everybody is willing to have people read out your tweets and ask you to explain in more detail. For those who don't know, I am a Twitter power user. I literally live on Twitter! Luckily for me, marketer Julie Lichtenberg gets to play the game of Ask The Strategy Hacker [Twitter Edition]. She asks quite a few questions centered around various tweets from the truth about marketers to community building to some of my biggest pet peeves in the industry, and more.
Snippets from some of the tweets are:
• "Too many focus on follower count, engagement numbers, views, likes, and shares. If you want community, it has to be natural."
• "Community plus relationships plus connection..."
• "Are you trying to grow your business, or just look like you're growing your business. "
• "Don't blame the audience for your bad content."
Let's dive into live Q and A!
Beyond The Episode Gems:
See what the HubSpot CRM can do for your business at HubSpot.com
Watch Julie's full live stream interview with me: Grow, Grow, Grow Your Community
Learn more about the American Marketing Association Puget Sound, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, serving marketing professionals in the Seattle-Tacoma metro area since 1944!
Support The Podcast & Connect With Troy:
• Rate & Review iDigress: RateThisPodcast.com/iDigress
• Get Strategy Solutions & Services: FindTroy.com
• Buy Troy's Book, Strategize Up: FindTroy.com/Strategize-Up
• Follow Troy on Twitter: Twitter.com/FindTroy
• Follow Troy on LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/FindTroy