Ep 44. Business Is A Mind Game Pt 1. How To Apply Behavioral Science To Head E.A.S.T. In The Minds Of Your Customers To Increase Your Profit Margins.
If you are trying to market and sell something, you are in the behavioral science business.
Unless a business influences behavior, it will not succeed. A business needs people to buy and use its products and services to generate revenue. It needs people to make and deliver those products and services. And it needs to do those things better than its competitors to survive and grow.
If there is one thing to learn from behavioral science, it is this: what people do is often not the same as what they say they do, or intend to. If a business does not employ this understanding of how people make decisions – that they are frequently driven by subconscious or external factors they are not aware of – they will fail.
This episode will breakdown:
- What is behavioral science and why should I care
- How can a business incorporate behavioral science, economics, and psychology to better performance and results
- How to use the E.A.S.T. framework to be on top of mind with customers
- How understanding the M.I.N.D.S.P.A.C.E. framework will help you understand the nine forces that drive human behavior
- The three ways to incorporate behavioral economics to optimize business operations
Beyond The Episode Gems:
Free tool to give your website a professional audit and improve your organic traffic courtesy of Ahrefs: ahrefs.com/awt
More information on E.A.S.T. framework and MINDSPACE framework: thedecisionlab.com
• Rate & Review iDigress: RateThisPodcast.com/iDigress
• Get Strategy Solutions & Services: FindTroy.com
• Buy Troy's Book, Strategize Up: FindTroy.com/Strategize-Up