The Hockey News Podcast: Is Patrick Marleau a Hall of Famer?
This week on The Hockey News Podcast, with senior writers Ken Campbell, Ryan Kennedy and Matt Larkin:
- Patrick Marleau sets a new all-time games record at 1,768. Is he a Hall of Famer?
- The Vancouver Canucks return to action reluctantly after their COVID-19 variant nightmare. Should they be playing at all for the rest of the year?
- Are the Tampa Bay Lightning still the Stanley Cup favorite if Steven Stamkos’ injury lingers into the post-season yet again?
- The New Jersey Devils drop six straight games, and the Buffalo Sabres have almost caught them in the East standings. Why aren’t people piling on the Devils more? How do you fix this franchise?
- The Vegas Golden Knights and Colorado Avalanche are the league’s hottest teams. Who is the class of the West?
- Listening mailbag, including: who will be ‘The Craig MacTavish of visors’?