How to Get an Offer on Your Site in Just One Day With Doron Wolffberg [Ep. 73]
What if I told you that there’s a secret ingredient that can help you sell almost any business (yes, even the declining ones) in a fraction of the time?
I’m not referring to huge discounts or expert-level negotiation tactics. I’m talking about the often underestimated element of trust.
Doron Wolffberg, SEO expert and co-founder of Cliverse, has built and sold many content sites and has made buyer-seller trust the central focus of these deals.
In this week’s episode, Doron shares how transparency and trust helped him sell a content site at full listing price to a first-time buyer in just one day! He explains how this tactic not only preserves your reputation as a seller but also equips the buyer with the necessary information to take your business to the next level.
Doron also dives into the key focus areas for building a successful content site and reveals how to prepare your site for a speedy and profitable sale. According to Doron,
“Before you sell your site, make sure that you fix any faults from a technical standpoint. When buyers look at your site, they look at things like page speed. So even though it's not a huge ranking factor, if buyers see your site has a low score, it might turn them down a bit.”
If you’re looking for ways to scale your content site or tips on how to market your site to sellers, this is the episode for you!
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- How Doron got his start in the online business world (01:58)
- Doron breaks down the sites in his portfolio and his current projects (03:11)
- The benefits of being in the content site industry (04:12)
- Details about the business Doron recently sold on Empire Flippers (06:08)
- The importance of seller transparency during an acquisition (11:54)
- How to market a flawed business fairly (16:09)
- A common factor that buyers neglect to think of during the sales process (19:22)
- Why quality should be the core focus for content site owners in 2022 (22:03)
Sit back, grab a coffee, and learn how to set your content site up for a profitable, and fair, sale.