How to Strengthen the Links in Your Supply Chain With Fabricio Miranda [Ep. 91]
Many eCommerce sellers would argue that quality products are the key to success. This may be true, but if you don’t have enough products in stock, or are overstocked with products that aren’t selling, you will struggle to achieve the success you were hoping for.
For these reasons, Fabricio Miranda believes that inventory and supply chain optimization should a business's top priority.
Fabricio is the CEO and co-founder of Flieber, a business that helps eCommerce sellers maximize sales through demand planning and inventory optimization.
In this episode, Fabricio walks us through the most important aspects of a well-optimized supply chain and explains the importance of a holistic approach to inventory management. According to Fabricio,
“Many retailers make the mistake of having a disconnected structure between inventory and sales. Sales teams operate blind to the future inventory impact of their actions, while inventory plays the catch-up game to keep up with what sales is doing. Every sale decision that you make has to be connected with the inventory impact of that decision.”
We also discuss Fabricio’s past success as an FBA seller, including how he was able to make $10 million in sales in his first few years on Amazon. Fabricio sheds light on some of the biggest mistakes sellers make when scaling their businesses, and reveals the systems sellers can put in place to help them navigate changes in the eCommerce industry.
If stock-outs are holding your business back from its full potential, then take a listen to Fabricio’s expert advice on how to solve your supply chain woes.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Fabricio walks us through his entrepreneurial history and what he’s up to today (02:35)
- The secret to Fabricio’s early success as an Amazon seller (06:47)
- The gap in the supply chain market that inspired Fabricio to create Flieber (14:11)
- The consequences of poor inventory optimization (16:08)
- The core pillars of a well-optimized inventory and supply chain system (19:02)
- How eCommerce sellers can leverage real-time data to prevent future problems (24:16)
- The importance of a holistic approach to inventory management (27:17)
- The biggest mistakes sellers make when scaling their businesses (29:43)
- The systems sellers can put in place to navigate changes in the industry (31:33)
Sit back, grab a coffee, and learn how to maximize your sales and profit margins through optimized inventory management.