User Testing: The Answer to Increased ROI and Reduced Churn With Quinn Zeda [Ep. 69]
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. While an attractive website may draw consumers in, user testing is often the key to creating a memorable, user-friendly buying journey that’ll keep consumers coming back for more.
In this episode, we’re joined by user testing expert Quinn Zeda. Quinn is the founder of Conversion Crimes, an accessible and affordable user testing platform. She reveals how user testing can reduce your bounce rate and increase conversions by helping you get inside your customers’ heads. According to Quinn,
“User testing reveals the why behind your website data and analytics. It helps you understand what's motivating people or what's causing friction for them. Then it's really easy to understand how to make a change or improvement on your website to solve that problem.”
Quinn explains which areas of your website to focus on when performing user testing, and discusses some of the common mistakes that people make when trying to optimize their site’s usability.
Quinn also gives us some insights into her journey as a SaaS founder, the lessons she learned along the way, and the various obstacles she had to overcome getting Conversion Crimes off the ground.
If you're searching for the secrets to an improved user experience and reduced churn, then look no further!
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- How Quinn became involved in the world of online business (03:40)
- What inspired Quinn to start her SaaS business, Conversion Crimes (06:59)
- The obstacles Quinn had to overcome when launching her new business (14:38)
- The key lessons Quinn learned as a blossoming SaaS founder (18:59)
- The nuts and bolts of what user testing entails (23:41)
- The secrets that user testing might reveal that data just can't explain (25:52)
- The key areas Quinn focusses on when user testing websites (29:45)
- The common mistakes people make when trying to make a user-friendly site (33:44)
- The real-life ROI effects of user testing (34:37)
Sit back, grab a coffee, and learn how to optimize your website and improve your ROI!