where your ️ is.
Podhero is a monthly membership that supports podcast creators. Each month, your $5.99/mo subscription gets shared with shows you support. We don’t even take a cut—it’s all about the podcasts.
Works with 1,000,000+ shows from 30+ countries.
We run Podhero on $1/mo
support from users (optional).
podcasts with friends.
and other fans.
Cancel online anytime.
is our #1 priority.
Try Podhero Free for One Month
How It Works
- Create your account and download the Podhero app.
- Use the Podhero app to subscribe and listen to podcasts (or keep your current player).
- At the end of each month, your subscription gets divided and shared with the shows you support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Podhero is a subscription service that makes it easy to support your favorite podcasts and the people that make them.
97% of podcasts don’t make money (not even from ads or sponsors) and rely on support from listeners like you. We believe that creators should be compensated for the value they create.
Most podcasts make money in one of two ways: ad revenue, or listener support.
Ad support is usually reserved for the biggest 1% of podcasts, leaving 99% of podcasts largely unnoticed and unsupported. By supporting your favorite podcasts, you make it easier for them to stick around and make the show you love.
Almost every podcast. The Podhero network includes over 1,000,000+ active podcasts, and includes the ability to access private feeds or bonus content from the shows you support. If a show you listen to isn't available on Podhero, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look at getting it added.
You can support as many podcasts as you want for just $5.99/mo. No contracts, no long-term commitments, and you can cancel anytime.
There's no limit to the number of shows you can support. Our goal: to allow you to meaningfully support your favorite podcasts with one monthly amount. With that said, we'd caution that: as the number of shows you support grows, the contribution to each shrinks.
$4.99/mo goes to the podcasts you support. We're proud to charge podcasters zero fees, so we ask supporters for an additional $1 monthly contribution - bringing your total to $5.99/mo - to help run our service. The additional $1 is optional, but crucial for us to give creators the tools they need to be successful.
It's important to us that listeners know exactly where their money is going - you should know that we're required to send some of your money to the payment processing companies as part of their usual fees. However, the rest of your money goes directly to the podcasts you support; we don't take a cut for ourselves.
So kind of you to ask! :)
As we mentioned, we don't take a cut from your designated donation amount, and we're proud to charge podcasters zero fees to use the platform. So we ask supporters for an additional $1 monthly contribution - bringing your total to $5.99/mo - to help run our service. That additional $1 is optional, but you should know that it'll go a long way to help us provide your favorite podcasters the infrastructure and support they need to be successful.
You decide which podcasts from your subscriptions you'd like to support - no problem.
Want to change which podcasts you support during the month? You can do that too. An up-to-date list of the shows you're supporting is always available in the Account section of the Podhero app.
You can, but we're pretty sure you won't want to. The Podhero app combines powerful social tools with all of the features you'd expect from a world-class podcast player. Connect with your friends and see which shows they're supporting and recommending, and engage with your favorite podcasters.
Not into the social part? That's okay: you can still use Podhero as a way to centralize your podcast support. Just tell us which shows you'd like to support, and keep listening using your podcast player of choice. We'll make sure your selected podcasters get paid each month.
Give us a try, for free, for 30 days! Pick the shows you want to support, explore the platform, and see how you feel about the app. If you enjoy your trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue for as long as you choose to remain a member. Cancel anytime before your trial ends, and you won't be charged. There's no complicated contract, no fees to cancel, and no commitment.
Want to cancel after your trial ends? No problem. You can do so at anytime, free of charge.
Podhero is flexible, and you can start or stop your account with two clicks (we checked). With no contracts, commitments, or cancellation fees, we make it easy for you to support your favorite shows - or, if you want, to stop supporting those shows.